Friday, September 7, 2012

First Flip Teaching Test

Today I finally explained to my students what is flipped teaching and we watched a video together, answer questions via a google doc form. I show them what is expected to them while they are watching the video and assigned them a video to watch over the weekend. I usually don't like to give homework on the weekend but I will be out two days next week. I want to see what the result and turnout rate will be comes Monday. Starting Monday I will integrate a worksheet packet for them to complete while they are watching the videos. So far most students like the idea of flip teaching and of course there are those who flat out tell me they hate the idea. After next week I will take a survey in class to see what the students think and will post it here! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment